Welcome at Biking Doctors!
Biking Doctors is a practice in the city center of The Hague. We have a close collaboration with the universities in the region and are here to help you whenever you are in need of medical assistance.
Check out How it works to learn more about our practice. You always have direct contact with a doctor.
Biking Doctors is currently closed for new registrations. You can sign up for the waiting list here.
Some quick tips 🙂
- We work digital first, so please first send us a message via the Webapp or schedule a ‘call-me-back’ appointment here.
- The Webapp is your best friend: it allows you to send messages to your GP, view your medical file, repeat prescriptions and schedule live appointments.
- In order to activate the Webapp, you need a Dutch phone number.
- You can schedule a ‘call-me-back’ appointment here.
- We accept international health insurances. You can pay with Paypal or banktransfer and reimburse the costs at your insurance company with the invoice provided.
- We are not a private healthcare provider, prices are defined by Dutch law and considered a part of public service. We don’t require a registration fee.
- In case of an emergency, you can call 070-8080300 and press 1.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to schedule a call-me-back appointment. Please do not use our e-mail for any urgent or medical questions 🙂
We are happy to welcome you to our practice!